Whats the deal ?

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
binlala

Whats the deal ?

Post by binlala »

well heres my plans for the next few weeks :D crunching wise... im off to house sit with my gf for two weeks soon.. they have a nice p4 with HT 3ghz I think :D

im gona stick simap on it... but was thinking of going 50-50 with another project :? dno what one tho ?

when I get paid... which is soon ... im going to buy a 500WATT power supply.. to get my fx-53 back online as my main rig :D

im also looking at buying a nice new conroe... just to have a play with and see what it can do.... honest guv... its for testing ;) well thats what im telling the GF :D

I also want to look into say a media pc... top spec.. maybe even a conroe again... is there any point tho say if you have ntl digital ? can they feed into the pc ? meh....

I also have a few athlon xp 1600+ with ram and coolers and stuff on boards... and 2 athlon xp 2400+ also on boards with ram and the stuff... im looking into building a small farm...

is anyone got plans ? overhauls ? any small tricks up there sleeves to help  UBT ??

binlala
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

You could feed the outgoing ntl signal from the set top box into the PC, that way the signal is decoded and sent to your PC. I assume you want to record things with a media PC etc etc