Nearing 80 million mark tonight ?? (+ H. Potter spoiler)

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Nearing 80 million mark tonight ?? (+ H. Potter spoiler)

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

Just as Potter, Hermione, Ron, Haggred, Voldemort and Uncle Tom Cobbley all die at the hands of the tooth fairy (in the final book "Harry Potter and His mum the Trillionaire"), UBT will be passing the 80 million total credits mark sometime in the next 24 hours.

(That's 5 Million credits in the last 20 days and 10 Million credits since Jun 5th - barely 45 days ago !).

So, put that book down - as I won't totally spoil the rest of the book for you - but there is blood and gore and pasta and Weetabix involved....and that's just Chapter 1 - and GET CRUNCHING SOME MORE !

regards,

Tim

PS And at the end of Chapter 6, there's a nasty incident involving a bent safety pin, some horse manure and a Dalek.
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Post by UBT - Terry »

Need to hear more you tease

T
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Terry wrote:Need to hear more you tease

T
Well, I'm up to Chapter 27 now....and I'm shocked to find out that Catherine Tate makes a guest appearance....

But worst was finding out about Harry's real parents and their many offspring.....no wonder he wanted to leave the pond....and how he was kissed by a young fashion model high on Class A drugs, which turned him into a school boy.....!

If he kisses Hermione, will he turn back into a frog? Or will she turn into a tadpole? And will Rockinfroggi come clean and tell us how he got into the book?

All this and more will be revealed in the next episode of "Hairy Putter and the Dastardly Hello"...

regards

Tim
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Post by UBT - Terry »

:lol:
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Timbo wrote:Well, I'm up to Chapter 27 now....and I'm shocked to find out that Catherine Tate makes a guest appearance....

But worst was finding out about Harry's real parents and their many offspring.....no wonder he wanted to leave the pond....and how he was kissed by a young fashion model high on Class A drugs, which turned him into a school boy.....!

If he kisses Hermione, will he turn back into a frog? Or will she turn into a tadpole? And will Rockinfroggi come clean and tell us how he got into the book?

All this and more will be revealed in the next episode of "Hairy Putter and the Dastardly Hello"...

regards

Tim
Do I really need to explain the advantages of having an 8" tongue  :shock:

Hoppy Potty Froggi
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Do I really need to explain the advantages of having an 8" tongue  :shock:

Hoppy Potty Froggi
Nope - but I just can't get the image of Hermione and a well endowed frog "getting it together" outta my head... :oops:

regards

Tim
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Timbo wrote:Nope - but I just can't get the image of Hermione and a well endowed frog "getting it together" outta my head... :oops:

regards

Tim

Enjoy :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :roll:

Froggi Kong
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Enjoy :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :roll:
Just to spice your vision up and give you sleepless nights, I'm now glow in the dark green with a toxic tongue and with all the steroids they are throwing in  I'm growing my own boobies :shock:

Trans Gender Girlie Froggi
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Rockinfroggi wrote:I'm growing my own boobies :shock:
Join the club! Although mine are down to a diet of Real Ale and Curry! :P  :occasion5:  :pottytrain5: