Leather Cleaners

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Halifax-lad

Leather Cleaners

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

If anyone is looking for a decent leather cleaner & conditioner then look here

Very quick delivery & works a treat :wink:

Plenty of other products to do with leather & wood too
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Thanks for that, just ordered some for my poor worn hand stitched Italian leather computer chair.

Gary.
UBT - Halifax-lad

I have given mine the once over with the cleaner its taken most of the dirt off, needs another few attempts yet I think.

Sofa is white and never been cleaned for last 2 years, so its just starting to turn grey :oops:
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

I've had my chair 10 years and it's light grey turning black and has never had anything on it other than my bum :shock:

It cost a client of mine over £7,000 back then and he gave it to me as a bonus as he was so happy with the work I had done and it didn't fit in with his new office  :D wish I'd had a few more clients like him.

Gary.
Naon

Post by Naon »

Thanks for that, I just got a 2nd hand Volvo 740 GLE (280,500 miles on clook) with leather seats.

I give it a go ... is the cleaner "oil based" I don't want to be slipping and sliding around in the car when i turn a corner.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Naon wrote:Thanks for that, I just got a 2nd hand Volvo 740 GLE (280,500 miles on clook) with leather seats.

I give it a go ... is the cleaner "oil based" I don't want to be slipping and sliding around in the car when i turn a corner.
Nope not oil based at all, if you read the FAQ's about the conditioner is says the surface may be slippery if too much is put on but this usually wears off after a couple of days
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Post by UBT - PiezPiedPy »

White Spirits cleans leather like new  :wink:

Clean with the spirits on one cloth and dry with another cloth straight away or the dirt will stick back on to the leather

Do it Karate Kid style  :naka: