Milestone for me

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Milestone for me

Post by UBT - Terry »

According to Temujin's stats I'm gonna pass my 1st major milestone of 150,000 credits in next 4 hours   :D  8)
And within not so many days I'll be in the top 100 crunchers of the team :shock:
My next milestone is gonna take even less time thanks to a little help from another UBTer I'll be running my 3rd computer in my ever growing farm.
"The misses aint to impressed but hey" :roll:

Thanks to all members that have helped me along since i joined especially (Froggi) Gary who even though he was very ill still took the time to help with many things.
The rest of you know who you are :wink:

Terry
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Great going Terry, I can remember not too very long ago you being around the 20,000 credit mark but full of enthusiasm. You've achieved a lot in the last few months and I'm sure with your growing farm you'll be up there with the big boys in no time.

As for any help I've given, no thanks required, it's a 2 way street and has helped me by giving me something to do other than sit here and count my credits like Scrooge   :roll:

Keep up the good work and I expect to see you pass me by the time I get back to full time crunching.

Gary.
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

Nice going Terry Image
Glad you find the stats helpful :thumbup:
UBT - JohnR

Post by UBT - JohnR »

Great going Terry

keep on crunching :lol:

Take care with the misses, or she may be giving you an impression to make you walk around like this 8)
and not wearing sun glasses :roll:
Gary

Post by Gary »

Nice one Terry :thumbup:
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Congratulations  :occasion5:
Semmy

Post by Semmy »

Yeah, congratulations mate, long may you crunch!
Timby

Post by Timby »

Well done Terry, get the Linux systems going and you won't take long for the next milestone !!