Frapper map problem

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Rick Horn

Frapper map problem

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

I added my name to the UBT Frapper map, but I noticed I was absent from the UK map although Frapper insisted that it was. Eventually I found myself not in Halifax UK, but in Halifax Nova Scotia! I amended my profile accordingly, and dragged my map pin across the pond and placed in carefully in God`s own county.
Unfortunately, it has decided to emigrate back to Canada. Could anyone shed some light on my problem?.

Thanks,

Rick.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Don't know don't use it find it very low and clumsy
UBT - Rick Horn

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Don't know don't use it find it very low and clumsy

Yes, I agree with you entirely.
UBT - PaulC

Post by UBT - PaulC »

Rick, it should be fairly easy to fix this. Firstly sign in to Frappr and then press the HOME tab which should be near the top left of the page.

Once that page has loaded up, scroll down till you see the My Profile bit on the left hand side and then click on the Edit Profile>> link.

Now you will be able to change your location. click the blue Advance tab near the location text box.

Type in Halifax, UK then press search. Once the page reloads it should have set the location to the UK. Once your happy then press the Use this Location button at the bottom.
UBT - Rick Horn

Thanks for taking the time and effort to reply Paul. It appears to have worked.

Cheers,
Rick