Comparison experiment

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
Martle

Comparison experiment

Post by Martle »

ImageImage

Darren

Post by Darren »

Hi Martle,

Is that it?
Are all 5 of your projects align now?
Martle

Post by Martle »

Dazza wrote:Hi Martle,

Is that it?
Are all 5 of your projects align now?
Well, sort of.

Not sure why the BBC does not show on BoincStats.  :?

Just noticed that BBC has a different CPID .... e90a6be4255cad53a598036e06496d6f
UBT - JohnR

Post by UBT - JohnR »

Give it time, you seen to have left the team on the 18th to Boincstats and rejoined on the 19th.
Martle

Post by Martle »

UBT - JohnR wrote:Give it time, you seen to have left the team on the 18th to Boincstats and rejoined on the 19th.
That was a mistake on my part .... Honest :oops:

It kinda defaulted to this team, realised my mistake and then corrected it. I only left us for a couple of minutes.  :shock:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Martle wrote:Well, sort of.

Just noticed that BBC has a different CPID .... e90a6be4255cad53a598036e06496d6f

Apart from WCG (which hides email addresses from team founders) all your other projects all have the same email address.

So the CPID'as should have lined up.

Have you crunched for all of the projects recently? If not, then it might be that one project might not be allowing an update of the CPID.

regards

Tim
Martle

Post by Martle »

UBT - Timbo wrote:
Martle wrote:Well, sort of.

Apart from WCG (which hides email addresses from team founders) all your other projects all have the same email address.

So the CPID'as should have lined up.

Have you crunched for all of the projects recently? If not, then it might be that one project might not be allowing an update of the CPID.

regards

Tim
Hi Tim

With the exception of Einstein which I stopped crunching a few days ago, I'm presently crunching all projects. I think that I may know what the problem is with BBC.

A couple of days ago I started crunching an additional BBC WU on one of my machines. It submitted it's first trickle yesterday and it's visible on my BBC Stats page but the credits have yet to be added to the total credit total. Could it be that this new model has not been recognised yet as being connected to my account? This is the only thing I can think of as to why I'm seeing such a disparity.

I'll leave it a few days and if it hasn't sorted itself out, I'll seek advice on the BBC CP forum.

EDIT ... I've just noticed that this new model has just kicked in and my total credits are now visible on my Stats Sig. I think it may now be working correctly.

Thanx for all your help but don't go away just yet as something else may happen.  :wink:
Last edited by Martle on Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Martle wrote: Thanx for all your help but don't go away just yet as something else may happen.  :wink:
Oi! It's my job to break things around here! :D  :D  :D
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image