Congratulations Gregory Williams in SAP

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - JohnR

Congratulations Gregory Williams in SAP

Post by UBT - JohnR »

Congratulation Gregory in SAP
Now No 2 in the UK and No 4 in the world after passing Pardeep Pall.
Tim also gives his congratulations and a Big Well Done.  He is away on
business and can't post himself
 :wav:  :wav:
Temujin

Re: Congratulations Gregory Williams in SAP

Post by Temujin »

well done Gregory :thumbup:
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Well done :wav:
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Well done. :lol:  :lol:
gregoryw
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Post by gregoryw »

Thanks everyone!

When I started on SAP I wasn't sure that I'd ever get past Pardeep's credit level. He was still crunching at that time, so his credits just seemed to be getting more and more distant.

I'd like to be able to get 1st position in the UK, from Temujin, but I think that the gap will be too wide by the time his crunching farm has exhausted their current SAP work units.

I might be able to attain 3rd position worldwide if I'm lucky. However, it won't be easy, because my RAC isn't much different to Andrea Ingrassia's, and I'm  pretty sure that the Italian has got more computing resources locked away, having raced past me a few months ago. And then, I've got watch out that that I don't get overtaken by others racing up the charts, e.g. our very own SwissNic, or the bursty nature of Lonewolfz28's credits.

I'm now looking forward to hearing more detail on the results from Pardeep's PhD. It'll certainly be interesting to know whether the floods of 2000 can be statistically attributed to human-induced climate change, or whether it was just a freak event.