Old forum imported here

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Old forum imported here

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

Overnight, Janos has worked a small miracle (despite having a bout of man-flu) and he has successfully imported the old database, warts and all !!

Please login using your old forum password. It should work. If it doesn't then it MAY be necessary for members (who already exist in the members register) to re-request a password, so you can access this updated version with your old account.

You will however need to re-upload any avatar that you may have had on the old forum - if you don't have it saved on your PC, the old forum is still active, so login over there ( http://forum.ukboincteam.com ), access your avatar on your profile and then "right click" on the avatar and "save as" on your PC...then come back here and add it to your account.

So, just click on the "login" link and follow the instructions. Simples.
(If you have any issues, then please email me at the usual: founder at ukboincteam dot org dot uk )

regards
Tim

EDIT: The OLD forum is now closed - so if you need access to your old avatar, then please let me know (via PM on here or by email) and I'll arrange it so you have access to it.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Old forum imported here

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

I'd forgotten when we (Janos and a bit of help from yours truly) were able to transfer the old data and then open this new forum...and finding this old message reminded me ;-)

We've been "here" for just over a year now and fingers crossed, all has gone well...I've even managed to perform at least 3 forum updates, plus added a couple of useful extensions...and all without breaking it ;-)

So, here's to another year (and more).

regards
Tim