Happy Birthday Temujin :)

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Happy Birthday Temujin :)

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Sending some happy greets to Temujin -our original Crunch Leader, before the big, bad, old Bitcoin thingy started - on the occasion of his birthday :)

I wonder if he'll see this ?

regards
Tim
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Re: Happy Birthday Temujin :)

Post by UBT - Mikee »

UBT - Timbo wrote: I wonder if he'll see this ?
Probably not but happy birthday anyway bigman!

Mike
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Jeffers
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by Jeffers »

Why? Where did he go? I noticed from the stats that's he's not crunching anymore.

Excuse my ignorance, but I've been away from things for a while.....

And it looks like I'm going to have to do a new signature, that's disappeared too....
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Jeffers wrote:Why? Where did he go? I noticed from the stats that's he's not crunching anymore.

Excuse my ignorance, but I've been away from things for a while.....

And it looks like I'm going to have to do a new signature, that's disappeared too....
Hi,

Temujin got disenchanted with all things BOINC over a year ago and he just stopped. No explanation was made public nor did he say "goodbye" on the old forum (which was imported into this one).

I have been in contact with him earlier this year, as he created the ubtstats.co.uk statistics website, which is still running, but it needs to be updated and Temujin has said he'd do something about it...but that was a couple of months ago now and it hasn't happened yet :-(

re: signature
I'm not sure that such things were imported here from the old forum. If you want the original signature back, I'll happily switch the old forum back on (temporarily) so it can be retrieved...?

regards
Tim
Jeffers
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by Jeffers »

No problem, thanks for the update.
I have looked at the stats page and I'm in 29th place and rising. It's good to be back crunching!
And I'll get a new sig sorted....