Woodles hits 300 BEEEELLION :)

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Woodles hits 300 BEEEELLION :)

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all

Let's raise a glass for Mark (aka Woodles) who has just achieved the grand total of 300 beeellion credits.

Mark is also rated as #3 cruncher in the world and of course is the UK's top cruncher.

So, well done Mark and I'm sure you'll keep on going.
:wav: :wav:

regards
Tim

(PS I thought I'd posted this earlier today, but couldn't find it !!)
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Thanks Tim,

I'm aiming for at least 500 billion before even thinking of slowing down, hopefully by the end of the year :)

I expect to see you begin catching me up soon as well :D

I'd also like to point out that UBT members currently hold the top two UK positions and if James, Eric and Keith carry on as they are, we'll eventually have five of the top six positions :shock:

Mark
Last edited by Woodles on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Woodles wrote:Thanks Tim,

I'm aiming for at least 500 billion before even thinking of slowing down, hopefully by the end of the year :)
Hi Mark

That would be a nice round figure to aim for...though with approx 180 days to go, you need to be averaging more than 1 billion per day to reach it (at current levels)...and if you are away for 3 weeks in Sept, then that might affect your chances.
I expect to see you begin catching me up soon as well :D
If I can, I'll give it a shot. :)

I'd also like to point out that UBT members currently hold the top two UK positions and if James, Eric and Keith carry on as they are, we'll eventually have the five of the top six positions :shock:

Mark
Snap !! - in fact I'd noticed something similar - UBT have earned these rankings:
Top 2 in UK
3 out of top 4
4 out of Top 9
5 out of Top 12
6 out of Top 13
7 out of Top 15 (though sadly Temujin and Zydor has stopped crunching)

Not too bad I think !!

regards
Tim
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Wow, well done Mark.  :occasion5:

If you keep going at your current rate (and Tim lets you pull even further ahead) then it won't be long before you have double the credits of the rest of the team combined...  :shock:

James.