Window Washer

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
UBT - Halifax-lad

Window Washer

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Just washing & bleaching all my free space on my hard drive, so BOINC & DIMES will be off over night

Window Washer
Wash away all traces of your PC and Internet activity and improve system performance
My computer is certainly a lot quicker running with this installed cleaning out files every time I come off the net

Now if only this company would come out with a Anti-Virus package and then merge all its other programs into one security centre, the programs they do are really good.

Thanks Temujin for pointing me in there general direction
Temujin

Re: Window Washer

Post by Temujin »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Thanks Temujin for pointing me in there general direction
no worries mate, glad your sorted
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Got bored of waiting for it to finish will do it another day when I have a spare 36 hrs that I don't need access to the net. Once its done at least I won't have to do it again