Temujin's WCG stats

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
scole of TSBT
The Scottish BOINC Team member

Temujin's WCG stats

Post by scole of TSBT »

I'm sure others have noticed that WCG stats haven't been updating for a while. Any idea what's going on with it or any chance of it being sorted out? I do see Temujin hasn't visited the forum since early November.

Thanks,

Steve
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi Steve,

I spoke to John a few months ago, and he was saying that he had reduced the time he was spending on his BOINC hobby.

I PM'd him about a month or so ago, about the UBTstats site, esp as it needed updating...some projects need editing and others need to be added....but I've not heard back from him.

I'll give him a call and see if I can nudge him a little ;)

regards
Tim
scole of TSBT
The Scottish BOINC Team member

Post by scole of TSBT »

Thanks for update Tim. Can't blame a guy for taking more time on other things. I'd be willing to help out if possible. I've written a bit of PHP script in the past. May be a bit rusty, but I'm willing to try and have other resources available too.
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris »

that's great, scole :D I'm sure that Temujin would let you help if he was asked :)
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D