MILESTONE: 25 MILLION credits (total, overall)

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

MILESTONE: 25 MILLION credits (total, overall)

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

I must be getting complacent - I missed the fact that yesterday the Team passed the 25 MILLION credit mark !!

Granted I was a bit busy, but even so, sincerest thanks to all crunchers for their valued contribution to the Team and for helping us get so far...

In the near future we'll be seeing the Team become the Top UK SETI Team, while also progressing steadily upwards in the World rankings.

So, once we've achieved the UK #1 spot on SETI, I s'pose we better start thinking about making some effort to ensure we are (or become) the #1 UK Team on all the other projects... (and notwithstanding the fine efforts being made currently on the other projects, such as Seasonal, etc)!

Maybe it's time to get on the "Team Recruitment" bandwagon again and see if we can raise the membership of both Team and Forum, so as to generate the number of credits required to really make us #1 in UK...!

regards,

Tim
Swissnic

Post by Swissnic »

:D  Nice achievement everybody!

:twisted:  SAP have got the UK #1 spot covered: http://www.boincstats.com/stats/team_st ... %20Kingdom

With Ars Technica @ #3 worldwide firmly in our sights...  Any more volunteers out there to give us a hand?   :wink: