Easter on it's way!!!!

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
hgblade

Easter on it's way!!!!

Post by hgblade »

Yes, it's true.

As if we don't have enough with organising Christmas - Cadbury's Crème Eggs are now on sale at our local store. When I asked the owner (who I know well) about this, his answer was "Well, Christmas will soon be gone and Easter's coming up". Have I missed something, or are we actually still in November??  :roll:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Easter on it's way!!!!

Post by UBT - Timbo »

hgblade wrote:Yes, it's true.

As if we don't have enough with organising Christmas - Cadbury's Crème Eggs are now on sale at our local store. When I asked the owner (who I know well) about this, his answer was "Well, Christmas will soon be gone and Easter's coming up". Have I missed something, or are we actually still in November??  :roll:
Hi Keith,

You've not missed anything, nor have you over-slept !!!

I was surprised last week, seeing Xmas decorations up in some peoples front windows...plus there's already been a smattering of Xmas adverts on the telly...what is the world coming to ?

Not wishing to be a killjoy, but it was much more fun when Christmas started about 2 weeks before the 25th....but in this world of mass consumerism, it seems everyone is trying to outsell everyone else and hence various retailers are jumping on the bandwagon earlier and earlier.

And you can bet a few retailers will be starting their January sales, before Xmas !!

regards
Tim
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Re: Easter on it's way!!!!

Post by Woodles »

hgblade wrote:Yes, it's true.

Hi Keith,

According to the Cadburys website, "Cadbury Creme Eggs are only around to release their goo during the Creme Egg season between January and April."

Looks like someone's getting rid of their (very!) old stock! :shock:

... having said that, I'm a little partial to the occasional Creme egg so I wouldn't turn them down :D
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

It's unbelievable... :shock:

I almost dropped the hot cross mince pie I was eating. :D