competition!

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

competition!

Post by UBT - Chris »

Guess when we will become 5th in World (now that we have overtaken TSBT and become the best UK team agajn :D)!

Woodles: 11:00 on 22nd of January
hgblade: 14:00 on 28th January
Last edited by UBT - Chris on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D
Woodles
UBT Contributor

Post by Woodles »

Assuming that BlackOps are going to keep going then they'll overtake us first so we need to overtake three teams above us.

At current rates I make it Taiwan in 18 days, Musketeers in 66 days and 3Dnow in 72 days.

I'll guess at 11:00 on 22nd of January :)

Mark
hgblade

Post by hgblade »

I'll go for a little later than Mark - 14:00 on 28th January.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: competition!

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Chris wrote:Guess when we will become 5th in World (now that we have overtaken TSBT and become the best UK team agajn :D)!
Hi Chris,

Do you mean to say I've got to get the slide rule out AGAIN and figure out more maths....??

And besides which, you've not offered a prize for all my hard work... ;)

I'm going to have to think long and hard about this....I might need about 7½ million years on this one :)

regards
Tim
UBT - Chris
Active UBT Contributor 5+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris »

Thanks, guys - I will update later, and sorry, Tim ;)
'UBT - Chris' is my old name - I now crunch as 'CaffeinatedSloth' but I'm still 100% UBT :D