Userid appearing twice in BOINCStats

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
GB21882

Userid appearing twice in BOINCStats

Post by GB21882 »

Hi there fellas/lasses,

Hey I know I'm a popular guy but my Userid GB21882 appears twice in the individual BOINCstats list. Have I added myself twice do you think or have I stumbled onto something ?

Should get over the magic 100 points today for my total.

Also another separate point, I have another Userid Stevie G registered. Can somebody remove it please, there's no profile or owt filled in for it ?

Cheers, Steve.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Make sure your email addresses are exactly the same for any projects you are in then give it a day or 2 to see what happens
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Userid appearing twice in BOINCStats

Post by UBT - Timbo »

GB21882 wrote:Hi there fellas/lasses,

Hey I know I'm a popular guy but my Userid GB21882 appears twice in the individual BOINCstats list. Have I added myself twice do you think or have I stumbled onto something ?

Should get over the magic 100 points today for my total.

Also another separate point, I have another Userid Stevie G registered. Can somebody remove it please, there's no profile or owt filled in for it ?

Cheers, Steve.

Hi Steve,

On point 1, it depends if someone else has registered that same user name (because on BOINC, they do not have to be unique - on WCG, they must be unique) or otherwise, maybe you've registered with two different projects and used two different email addresses.

As Halifax said: make the email addresses the same on BOTH (all?) projects and they will then "tally" in the stats.

On point 2, have deleted that username from the forum - thanks for the info.

And 100 points eh? Think Temujin better watch his back then..... 8)

regards,

Tim
Temujin

Re: Userid appearing twice in BOINCStats

Post by Temujin »

UBT - Timbo wrote:And 100 points eh? Think Temujin better watch his back then..... 8)
thats easy, I just display the GB21882 with the lower figures  :D
hehe, i'll sort that  for ya mate

[edit]
there ya go, your in my stats pages now (see link below)