6th Birthday Challenge

This section is where you can post topics related to Challenges from other websites, such as Formula-BOINC, SETI-Germany and BOINCstats, as well as project challenges such as from WCG, PrimeGrid et al.

As a Team, we really want to engage as many team members with these challenges, as this gives us a great way of attracting more members to our Team...plus we get to show our strengths as a Team by (hopefully) doing well in each one.

PS: I have moved lots of topics into this section where they are relevant...as you can see, we've always been happy to take part in Challenges...and long may that continue ;-)
UBT - bobuk
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

6th Birthday Challenge

Post by UBT - bobuk »

Ok boys and girls......
Day one and position  28

https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/t ... ngeId=3706

b. :D
Zydor

Post by Zydor »

My main machine went down at 3pm yesterday :shock:  - murphy's law - and was out for 9hrs over the time period of day one, and effectively out for 3hrs of todays as I didnt finish rebuilding it until 3am.

Running fine again after the 3am restart, so that'll help boost the numbers a bit and help give number 27 a run for their money   :wink:

Regards
Zy
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

I noticed 7 teams haven`t even got off the starting blocks yet, including The Ministry of Female Supremacy.   :laughing6:
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

I see that we ended up in 27th place out of 129 teams, which I guess isn't too bad, so well done to all those who took part.  :D

Which I guess begs the question (now that the practice is out of the way), are we going to have a go at the WCG Christmas Race again this year?  :wink:
UBT - Rick Horn

I`m up for it if anyone else is.
Zydor

Post by Zydor »

I'm in

Regards
Zy
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

So, do we need Tim to sign us up to this, or did he already do that when sorting out the Birthday Challenge?  :?

James.
UBT - Rick Horn

Joshrandom wrote:So, do we need Tim to sign us up to this, or did he already do that when sorting out the Birthday Challenge?  :?

James.
Tim hasn`t signed us up for this challenge, so if we`re going for it, we will have to contact him again.

Edit: I have e-mailed Tim.
Any further posts regarding the Christmas Race 2010 should be posted in the sticky dedicated section.

This thread is now locked.