Christmas is Coming!

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
hgblade

Christmas is Coming!

Post by hgblade »

It's still one day from July, school holidays haven't yet started and most people haven't got near their summer holidays, but, yes .... Christmas is coming!!

Today, at 16:35, I received an email from Harrods declaring that their 2010 Christmas Bear is now available!

Anyone beat that?
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Yes. I would like to wish every UBT member, a very happy and prosperous New Year 2012.  :roll:
Ben

Re: Christmas is Coming!

Post by Ben »

hgblade wrote:It's still one day from July, school holidays haven't yet started and most people haven't got near their summer holidays, but, yes .... Christmas is coming!!

Today, at 16:35, I received an email from Harrods declaring that their 2010 Christmas Bear is now available!

Anyone beat that?
That's absolutely crackers (pun intended)  :lol:

I thought we were a bit crazy for starting to get our business ready for Christmas, around about the end of august!  :shock:
hgblade

Post by hgblade »

I seem to recall that Harrods got some bad press last year for opening their full Christmas department in August - their excuse being that the store was full of foreign tourists at this time who wanted to buy Christmas goods.

Looks like the new owners aren't going to be any different to their predecessor.
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Happy Easter for 2011  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
hgblade

Post by hgblade »

Seems like we have a candidate for removal!  :roll:

Edit:   Mmmm - they've been busy - seems like there's several!
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Looks like Rick got here before me. All clean and tidy now!  :D