Bad link on Website

Section supporting all the various Climate Change projects: CPDN, CPDN Beta, Quake Catcher.
UBT - Chris Suddick
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Bad link on Website

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

I noticed earlier today that we had a newcomer to the team in Seasonal Attribution but when I clicked on the link 'who has joined and left the team' on the website it lists the movements for the HashClash team instead. I presume it is Tim that maintains the website so you may want to correct it when you're next in there.

Regards,

Chris.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

I dunno which link your talking about as I very rarely look at the website
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Bad link on Website

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Chris Suddick wrote:I noticed earlier today that we had a newcomer to the team in Seasonal Attribution but when I clicked on the link 'who has joined and left the team' on the website it lists the movements for the HashClash team instead. I presume it is Tim that maintains the website so you may want to correct it when you're next in there.

Regards,

Chris.

Oops !  :oops:

Will tweak this once my main PC is back online later - had to go offline due to some ADSL probs....everything's gone pear shaped to day - think Darren had "one of those days" a while back and now it's come to me....wonder who I can send it on to...Any takers /?

regards,

Tim

(PS Seasonal newcomers is one "Martin Greenwood" with 16,000 credits - very nice !!)