Wha da fook?

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
Rockinfroggi

Wha da fook?

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Are Johns stats wonky? last time I looked I had around 600,000 credits now I'm showing 1.4 million, either I've been asleep for a year or some dear departed left me their credits in their will?

Someone pinch me to see if I'm awake........

Sleeping Ugly.

Just seen me sig and it shows 699, so John, get it sorted and stop getting me all excited, it's bad for me heart.
UBT - bobuk
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Post by UBT - bobuk »

well look who's popped up out of his winters sleep  :)

i hope ALL is going well for you mr.frog and that your going to start being an active team member again, and not doing any slacking :roll:

btw if you don't know we have been using MSN to chat each evening hop over and say hi , if your about..

take care matey

b. :D
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Hey there slob,
                    I hate msn and have not used it in about 10 years but funnily enough I just set it up last night as old friends talked me into it.

I shall try to pop in this week some time, and sorry about my slacking but with my new found energy I'm busy doing everything from landscaping to decorating, promise to pull my socks up soon and join in with the crunches.

Gary.
Timby

Post by Timby »

Hey Mr Froggie, good to see you around again, its been a long time, hope all is well?

Mark
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Rockinfroggi wrote:                    

with my new found energy I'm busy doing everything from landscaping to decorating, promise to pull my socks up soon and join in with the crunches.

Gary.
Great to hear that you`re feeling so much better Gary.
I hate gardening and decorating, so if you`re up to it, you could start on my place.  :D
Ben

Post by Ben »

Welcome back Sir Frog!
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Thanks for all the kind words you bunch of reprobates and Rick I'm not sure you could afford me, just put my rates up to 49 pence an hour.

By the way, is it a room you have on msn and how do I bloomin find it, also, what sort of time do you start hanging around there? just so I avoid those times  :roll:

Fit Frog.
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Rockinfroggi wrote:
By the way, is it a room you have on msn and how do I bloomin find it,  

Fit Frog.
Just click on UBT-Chat, no password needed.
Ben

Post by Ben »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Thanks for all the kind words you bunch of reprobates and Rick I'm not sure you could afford me, just put my rates up to 49 pence an hour.

By the way, is it a room you have on msn and how do I bloomin find it, also, what sort of time do you start hanging around there? just so I avoid those times  :roll:

Fit Frog.
Once there is more then 2 of us on MSN we can pull others into the chat room by using the 'invite' button. All will be discovered shortly froggie. I am usually on from about 7pm onwards.  :)
Timby

Post by Timby »

UBT - Rick Horn wrote:
Rockinfroggi wrote:
By the way, is it a room you have on msn and how do I bloomin find it,  

Fit Frog.
Just click on UBT-Chat, no password needed.
Or visit the Team Talk Section and there you find a list of members who have MSN email address's you can either add yours or just pick one of ours to contact.
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Hi froggi, glad to hear you're feeling a lot better! :D

The old chat-room that came with the forum was causing problems, so a few of us vacated to msn for a while. Darren kindly set up a new chat-room, linked to the front page of the forum, but we still tend to use msn as we've got each others contact email addy's saved in msn! :D
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

I bloomin entered the chat room, added Bob the slob to my msn and sat talking to myself (nothing unusual there) and twiddled me webbed feet.