Where's Gary?

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
Rockinfroggi

Where's Gary?

Post by Rockinfroggi »

I've just noticed Gary is no longer crunching.

Does anyone know if he has joined another team, had a falling out, gone back to studies or just got fed up with crunching?

Gary.
Sir Cracked of the Mind
KWSN team member

Post by Sir Cracked of the Mind »

Who the *@+> is Gary?
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Gary is/was a fellow team mate who seems to have vanished while I've been in and out of hospital.

Gary.
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Last visited the forum 01/01/2008 and seem to have stopped crunching about then as well  :(
Gary

Post by Gary »

Hi guys, had too stop crunching coz my pc overheats :(

hopefully I can change a few components later this year and resume a few projects.

How are you  all  anyway ?
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Welcome back  :lol:  

The heat can be a real pain I will probably have to shut down for the summer soon (not risking leaving the windows open while I am at work).

Have you heard from our amphibian friend? He has been rather quiet recently and he hasn't looked in for over a week.
Sir Cracked of the Mind
KWSN team member

Post by Sir Cracked of the Mind »

It's the heat, his pond has dried out and he has riggeled down into the mud to await the first rains of the wet season, maybe!
Gary

Post by Gary »

UBT-mark3346 wrote:Welcome back  :lol:  

The heat can be a real pain I will probably have to shut down for the summer soon (not risking leaving the windows open while I am at work).

Have you heard from our amphibian friend? He has been rather quiet recently and he hasn't looked in for over a week.
Thanks Mark.

Seems I made a mistake with my choice of CPU, its a bit of a beast, eats lots of leccy and gets hot.

Last time I spoke with the frogster was about 2 months ago, this year is flying !