Hello

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
Depresion

Hello

Post by Depresion »

Well the read this first page says to post a "Hello World" and this seems as good a place. I've finaly joined a team but I've been crunching Rosetta or a while now but just on my home rigs so I can't keep up with those who have corporate networks.
UBT - bobuk
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Post by UBT - bobuk »

Imageto our team... may your stay be a long one. If you need any help just shout there will be always someone to give you a helping hand..   :)

bob   :D
Timby

Post by Timby »

Image Depresion and Image to the best Image team.
No doubt you have had a good look around, feel free to ask any questions on any subject as you will get a reply!!!
We hope you enjoy your time with this team as it is probably one of the most active and friendliest teams around.
Image Mark Image
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

Welcome aboard Depresion :wave:
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Hello Depresion and welcome to the team  :wave:
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Welcome to the team, an impressive one project total you have there :D
Gary

Post by Gary »

Howdydoody.
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Hello and Welcome, Depresion! :D
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Post by UBT - Terry »

Hi ya Depresion From what I can see your doing ok with your home rig's mate.
Most of us are the same as you just home rigs, and as UBT-mark3346 says Very impressive total keep up the good work and welcome aboard :D

Terry
UBT - The Prof....

Post by UBT - The Prof.... »

Greetings and welcome to the team. :sign2:
sigma-7

Post by sigma-7 »

Greetz and welcome to the team :wav:
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

Wow another millionaire :shock:  :shock: Image
Sir Cracked of the Mind
KWSN team member

Post by Sir Cracked of the Mind »

Hi there dep, you don't mind if i call you dep do you? Welcome to the lonny bin, not a bad place for depressed people, myself just insane....

:roll:
Depresion

Post by Depresion »

Do any of the stats sites brake down how much of my score has gone to the team, or do I just have to remember what it was when I joined and subrtract that from my current total?
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Depresion wrote:Do any of the stats sites brake down how much of my score has gone to the team, or do I just have to remember what it was when I joined and subrtract that from my current total?
Hi,

Welcome to the Team.

None of the stats site keep a track of what you have contributed to any specific team....it's just a bit too difficult to keep track of the millions of users, credit totals, dates, projects and team names.

Your contribution to the team total starts as soon as you join the team on any specific project.

Any credits earned BEFORE you join the team on this project are NOT included in the team total, although, of course, your personal total isn't affected one way or another.

The only exception to this are the 3 CPDN projects, where ALL your credits are carried over to which ever team you have joined (and likewise are subtracted from any team totals, once you have left).

regards

Tim