MILESTONE: 200,000 SETI credits for me !!

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

MILESTONE: 200,000 SETI credits for me !!

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

I'm just creating a little post to celebrate me and the fact that I've achieved 200,000 SETI credits.

Now I know that's not much, especially when "Crunch Leader" does that in a day (well, almost !).

But given this crazy little world we live in, so I though I'd "bang my own drum" to celebrate.

The beers are on me tonight...so anyone coming along can quaff a nice flagon of ale (or a glass of wine) with me.

Can't make it? Not to worry - plenty more chances coming soon....! (You'll find out about this very soon!).

regards,

Tim
Temujin

Re: MILESTONE: 200,000 SETI credits for me !!

Post by Temujin »

Well done Tim Image
UBT - JsF

Post by UBT - JsF »

Nice one Tim.
Cheers   :occasion5:

Jimmy
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Well Done :!:  :D
UBT - PaulT

Post by UBT - PaulT »

Well Done Tim  :thumbright:
UBT - BHCJackie

Post by UBT - BHCJackie »

Yay! WTG Tim  :D
UBT - Timbo wrote:Can't make it? Not to worry - plenty more chances coming soon....! (You'll find out about this very soon!).
What, when, where? Tell us now.
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Post by UBT - PiezPiedPy »

Is Right Lad  :hello1:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - BHCJackie wrote:What, when, where? Tell us now.

Well, the skullduggery that "is" UBT will soon be announced to the World.

In the meantime, some have entered their "local" place names on frappr, so I can consider where people who are members of the Team (and of course the Forum) actually resided.

We've now plotted these co-ordinates into our evil ray machine and.....

But seriously, it was to get an idea of where people were, so we can plan some sort of Birthday get together......for either 24th/25th June.

Obviously, some members might NOT be able to get to whichever venue is chosen either due to a clash of dates or just that wherever is chosen, is going to be too far for some members to get to - seeing as we have members are far apart as SW England and NE Scotland (and all points between).

I've not chosen any particular place yet - you can use frappr to put in some info on "local eateries" so if there's anywhere that is very nice & easy to get to and maybe has some local accomodation nearby (assuming some might want to make a night of it !!) then please feel free to put forward your recommendations....

Oh and if it has a local (free) wi-fi broadband connection, that would be useful as well....!

I'm quite looking forward to meeting up...!

regards,

Tim
UBT - Liamlee
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT - Liamlee »

well done Tim
Seti-Cruncher

Post by Seti-Cruncher »

Nice work, oh Great One.  :D