I though I would say Hi.

An area for greetings to (or from) NEW members of the Team and/or the Forum. Say "HELLO" here - no one will bite !!
Adam_Devon

I though I would say Hi.

Post by Adam_Devon »

Though I would say hi first as you guys seem a little laboured making all the greetings.

I have only just started using the bionic program recently. Well I did try earlier this year on my old computer but I couldnt get It to work and gave up too quickly. Not that the pc I was using then could have helped any score then - It was some AMD era k6-2 contraption. But I now have an intel q6600 quad core which I have safely overclocked to some 2.51ghz.

Since Im just basically twiddling my thumbs till crysis gets released and Im absent minded enough to rarely turn my pc off I thought I would retry bionic and sign up for a home country team.

Well back to the point - Hello Everyone..
UBT - bobuk
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Post by UBT - bobuk »

Imageto our team... may your stay be a long one. If you need any help just shout there will be always someone to give you a helping hand..   :)

bob   :D
UBT - The Prof....

Post by UBT - The Prof.... »

Greetings and welcome. Feel free to chat with us all on any subject that takes your fancy; we don't bite, we'd all sooner help.
We all started @ zero once upon a time  :!:
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

Welcome aboard Adam :wave:
Timby

Post by Timby »

Image and Image Adam_Devon to the best team in the UK.
Good to see you on the forum, loads of people around most nights and don't forget to check the Chat room.
Hope you enjoy the stay with the team.

Mark (in Somerset)
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Welcome to the team Adam, they are a great bunch here sometimes :shock: well, most of the time :?  oh gawdddd, OK all the bloomin time :D

Enjoy your stay and happy crunching.

Gary
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Good to have you on board Adam.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

Rick.
Adam_Devon

Re all the above

Post by Adam_Devon »

Thanks everyone!

Will be speaking with you all in the forums.  :)