URL change at LHC@home

Get physical with some of these projects? Asteroids, Cosmology, Einstein, LHC, MilkyWay, Test4Theory,
UBT - Rick Horn

URL change at LHC@home

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

The LHC@home project has changed it`s URL to
http://lhcathome.cern.ch/lhcathome/
The project is currently down due to migration to Queen Mary College, University of London, but I will post as soon as it is back on line.

Rick.
Naon

Post by Naon »

Will BOINC or BAM change that automaticaly. Or does that need to be done manually.
UBT - Rick Horn

As far as I know, it has to be done manually. The migration has been completed and you can connect to the project, but there is no work available at the moment.

Rick.
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Post by UBT - PiezPiedPy »

Changed mine a couple of weeks ago - hope the WU's start flowing again, I've got a hugh dept for LHC in my client_state file  :x
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - PiezPiedPy wrote:Changed mine a couple of weeks ago - hope the WUs start flowing again, I've got a hugh dept for LHC in my client_state file  :x
Err what???

a HUGH DEPT ????

What's dat?

Don't you mean HUGE DEBT ??

regards,

Tim
UBT - Rick Horn

UBT - PiezPiedPy wrote:Changed mine a couple of weeks ago - hope the WUs start flowing again, I've got a hugh dept for LHC in my client_state file  :x
Haven`t managed to catch a single WU in 6 months, can`t be much longer, can it?   :roll:
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Post by UBT - PiezPiedPy »

UBT - Timbo wrote:
Err what???

a HUGH DEPT ????

What's dat?

Don't you mean HUGE DEBT ??

regards,

Tim
I'm blaming school - I was never there  :lol: