In a nut shell

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
UBT - Halifax-lad

In a nut shell

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Since my last post my computer failed so not been online for about 5 - 7 days now. As soon as BOINC was uninstalled the computer had a sulk and would not boot up.

Just so happened to press the on switch today and all came on fine, so BOINC back and installed (must have been an omen)

So anyway, in a nut shell whats been going on since I was last here :?:  Not going to read all 170 messages :roll:
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Someone somewhere was obviously telling you something!

Welcome back.

We've missed your posts that's for sure!

Been some discussions elsewhere about Predictor and things.

We've had a minicrunch.

Er... that's about it! :D
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Rockinfroggi

Re: In a nut shell

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Since my last post my computer failed so not been online for about 5 - 7 days now. As soon as BOINC was uninstalled the computer had a sulk and would not boot up.

Just so happened to press the on switch today and all came on fine, so BOINC back and installed (must have been an omen)

So anyway, in a nut shell whats been going on since I was last here :?:  Not going to read all 170 messages :roll:

Get reading you lazy git, and let this be a lesson to you  :wink:

Gary.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Get reading you lazy git, and let this be a lesson to you  :wink:

Gary.
But look at my RAC for Predictor, let that be a lesson to you :wink:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Since my last post my computer failed so not been online for about 5 - 7 days now. As soon as BOINC was uninstalled the computer had a sulk and would not boot up.

Now I'M confused....!

I first read this...
UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Have just uninstalled BOINC from my computer, can't be bothered wasting electricity using BOINC whilst I am at work etc etc

Will still visit the forum, do reports and all that other stuff, just won't crunch anything at all
...and I thought "huh?, what's happened to Halifax?"

Can understand the bit about uninstalling BOINC, etc......
but was just a bit confused about the
...just won't crunch anything at all
bit....?

Oh well.....glad you're back crunching....

Check the posting about someone on another team who has just left....

see here: http://forum.ukboincteam.com/viewtopic.php?t=2503

regards

Tim
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:
Rockinfroggi wrote:Get reading you lazy git, and let this be a lesson to you  :wink:

Gary.
But look at my RAC for Predictor, let that be a lesson to you :wink:

Yes, and we are all waiting with baited breath for a full explanation before you wade your way through the posts and read about Timbo getting pregnant , John donating his farm to me, Timby being rushed into hospital with acute Primatightous and BobUK the cheerleader running off and marrying the local football coach, Doug has made a love nest with a penguin called Tux.

Other than that it's been a pretty quiet week.

Ohhh, and BTW, welcome back
Gossip Gary. :)
Last edited by Rockinfroggi on Mon May 28, 2007 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DJH@GB-Ro

Post by DJH@GB-Ro »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Yes, and we are all waiting with baited breath for a full explanation before you wade your way through the posts and read about Timbo getting pregnant , John donating his farm to me, Timby being rushed into hospital with acute Primatightous and BobUK the cheerleader running off and marrying the local football coach.

Other than that it's been a pretty quiet week.
Eh, what about me?  :P
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

DJH@GB-Ro wrote:
Rockinfroggi wrote:Yes, and we are all waiting with baited breath for a full explanation before you wade your way through the posts and read about Timbo getting pregnant , John donating his farm to me, Timby being rushed into hospital with acute Primatightous and BobUK the cheerleader running off and marrying the local football coach.

Other than that it's been a pretty quite week.
Eh, what about me?  :P

Sorry, didn't mean to miss you out (post edited by editor) but most of the stories can be found in full in Hello magazine.

Gary.
UBT - Terry
Active UBT Contributor

Post by UBT - Terry »

:lol:  LOL