New Topic Icon

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
Rockinfroggi

New Topic Icon

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Not sure if anybody else is having this problem or if as usual I've broken summit, but when I view a new topic in the forum and then return to the main  forum index the new topic icon stays highlighted.
If it is found that this damage was caused by me, please send the repair bill to.

Timby
12 Prime Avenue
Upper RAC
Boinc Heath
P12 5PG

Innocent.
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Working fine for me at the moment...sometimes it has done that but was correct on my next visit :lol:
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Re: New Topic Icon

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Rockinfroggi wrote:Not sure if anybody else is having this problem or if as usual I've broken summit, but when I view a new topic in the forum and then return to the main  forum index the new topic icon stays highlighted.
If it is found that this damage was caused by me, please send the repair bill to.
Works OK here as well.

Do you press the 'back' button or 'UK BOINC Team Forum Forum Index' link at the top of each forum page? 'Back' button won't work unless you do a refresh.
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Remove cookies & start again
Rockinfroggi

Re: New Topic Icon

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Mikeejones wrote:
Rockinfroggi wrote:Not sure if anybody else is having this problem or if as usual I've broken summit, but when I view a new topic in the forum and then return to the main  forum index the new topic icon stays highlighted.
Works OK here as well.

Do you press the 'back' button or 'UK BOINC Team Forum Forum Index' link at the top of each forum page? 'Back' button won't work unless you do a refresh.
I always click the index link unless I want to return to the previous page.

I'll do as Dave suggests and eat my cookies.

Gary.
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Not sure you should after all that beer :drunken:
Rockinfroggi

Post by Rockinfroggi »

All cured thanks to Daves tip  :D

Gary.