ThreadMaster

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
Naon

ThreadMaster

Post by Naon »

I installed this program. But i have changed my mind and now i want it gone.

How can i un-install the program because i have tried through windows but is says that a file sharing violation and it can not delete the file.

do i have to contact the account manager ? or what.

Thank you for this because my CPU is running at 30% all the time, and running slow.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Hi Naon,

Sorry I can't help you on this one never used it, but hopefully someone will pop in who knows how to get rid of it

PS: Moved your thread as this is not a BOINC issue, its an issue with threadmaster, BOINC does not support it :wink:
Naon

Post by Naon »

ok thank you. please please help..

i might have to delete it from reg then delete it from windows in safe mode.

"Novice going at it with a sledgehammer" comes to mind.
Rockinfroggi

Re: ThreadMaster

Post by Rockinfroggi »

Naon wrote:I installed this program. But i have changed my mind and now i want it gone.

How can i un-install the program because i have tried through windows but is says that a file sharing violation and it can not delete the file.

do i have to contact the account manager ? or what.

Thank you for this because my CPU is running at 30% all the time, and running slow.
Give this a try Naon

Uninstalling TM
Start a command prompt. (Start->Run, type cmd and hit Enter)
Go to the %windir%\system32\ThreadMaster directory (type cd %windir%\system32\ThreadMaster and hit Enter)
net stop threadmaster (that's a command, just type it in and hit Enter)
ThreadMast -remove (command)
Delete the folder %windir%\system32\ThreadMaster (You can do this from Windows)
Your are done.

Gary.
Naon

Post by Naon »

Thank you very much.

done it now and all is fine.