Congrats to me! :p

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
DJH@GB-Ro

Congrats to me! :p

Post by DJH@GB-Ro »

This doesn't seem to make sense, but with ONE WU and only 22 credits, I seem to be number one on RAC for SZDG :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://szdg.lpds.sztaki.hu/szdg/team_di ... ?teamid=52
Temujin

Re: Congrats to me! :p

Post by Temujin »

UBT - Brabus SLR wrote:This doesn't seem to make sense, but with ONE WU and only 22 credits, I seem to be number one on RAC for SZDG :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha, well done :lol:
DJH@GB-Ro

Post by DJH@GB-Ro »

UBT - AJS wrote:
UBT - Brabus SLR wrote:This doesn't seem to make sense, but with ONE WU and only 22 credits, I seem to be number one on RAC for SZDG :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha, well done :lol:
Thanks, I'll enjoy my only ever and short moment at being number one for something BOINC related. I suppose you're used to it by now 8)
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

UBT - Brabus SLR wrote:Thanks, I'll enjoy my only ever and short moment at being number one for something BOINC related. I suppose you're used to it by now 8)
I've been lucky to have access to a whole bunch of nice CPUs and yes, I've enjoyed being "top cruncher" in UBT :thumbup:
BUT, (for seti) i'm only 6th in UK and a measly 18th in the world :D
I did manage to get to 6th in world RAC on seti but since classic closed theres a few more big hitters around and i've dropped down to 10th in RAC now :cry:

I have to stay at my current job forever or I'll end up with only a P4 2.5 and a XP2800+ :D