Wii Sports

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
James Box

Wii Sports

Post by James Box »

Have to say that Wii Sports is pretty good and a very good demonstrator of the Wii remote's capabilities.

It is very easy to work up a sweat and get out of breath  :oops:

Recommend that anyone buying a Wii should get a second remote (and nunchuk for Wii Boxing) if you plan on playing with a friend at the same time.

My Wii arrived yesterday. Still waiting for Zelda..  :?
UBT - Janea

Post by UBT - Janea »

We've got Zelda but no Wii .......    ':cry:'
Semmy

Post by Semmy »

Still looking for a Wii here :(
UBT - Janea

New Wii's....

Post by UBT - Janea »

Apparently there is a new shipment of Wii's to the UK this weekend.  My kids are getting excited.  I may have to go into town tomorrow and put a deposit down.
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

"Oh yes, you read right - we've got some Wii in stock! They'll be available from 9am tomorrow (Friday 12th). Stock is only available online and is very limited, so HURRY"

That was from an e-mail from virgin megastores this afternoon.......
.other fine stores may have them as well  :lol:
Temujin

Post by Temujin »

3 people in our office have each just bought a wii from Amazon
UBT - Janea

Post by UBT - Janea »

They had them in our local Game but as the kids only paid their Christmas cheques in that day we couldn't buy one.  Hopefully they'll still have them on Wednesday once the cheques have cleared.  Very frustrating.