Founder!

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
DJH@GB-Ro

Founder!

Post by DJH@GB-Ro »

Shouldn't you have something by your name to show who you are to new members? E.g. 'Founder, UK BOINC Team' under your name or something? 8)
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

He needs to earn the respect 1st :lol:
Darren

Post by Darren »

This is a good suggestion, but it has already been thought of. Just wait until next week ;-)
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Founder!

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Brabus SLR wrote:Shouldn't you have something by your name to show who you are to new members? E.g. 'Founder, UK BOINC Team' under your name or something?  8)
Hi "Brabus" (or is that "DJ??" - still hidden I see !!)

Welcome to the forum!

I'm actually quite a shy, retiring type, who doesn't really want to be in the spotlight too much - already my time is pretty much taken up by the efforts needed to carry out the Master's plan of "Domination of the Universe." and so having these other "extra" titles, just sort of "weigh me down" a bit...!

And it's real difficult sometimes to keep up with the expectations - y'know the old problems of keeping the slaves working and making sure that my fingernails get a proper manicuring at least once a day...life's tough already y'know!!

But I s'pose, IF YOU INSIST, I'll get one of my helpers to sort out something soon...! Promise!

regards

Tim