Seems I'm catching up!

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Seems I'm catching up!

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Just got back and had 2 emails for UOTD from SAPD for 31/8 and another from Primegrid for 5/9 - missed them both!

Congrats to me then! :D
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Congratulations :lol:  :lol:
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

About time :wink:
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Well done Mike! You`ll have to tell me your secret. :king:
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

UBT - Rick Horn wrote:Well done Mike! You`ll have to tell me your secret. :king:
'Tis easy. Listen up everyone. We get a bit more publicity when one of the UBT members are UOTD in a project.

Pick a project you are in. Go to your 'Your Account', click 'add profile'. Add a few words about yourself if you want or anything relevent. Also it would be nice to add the details listed here....

http://forum.ukboincteam.com/viewtopic.php?t=339

to encourage new viewers to come and see us and hopefully join from there.

Finally (this really seems to help!) upload a small picture! Anything will do. I uploaded one of my old avatars 'cos I'm very shy really.

(If you've all ready got a profile up click 'view/edit profile', then 'edit profile'. Just adding a fullstop will upload a newer version. The newer profiles seem to get 'noticed' so it's worth doing.)

Oh yeah and even mosterly(?) importantly still - click 'OK' at the 'submit profile' section at the bottom!

Then do all the above for EVERY PROJECT you're in. Copy and paste is the easiest way.

I look forward to seeing more UBT'ers being UOTD's!
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Mikeejones wrote:
UBT - Rick Horn wrote:Well done Mike! You`ll have to tell me your secret. :king:
'Tis easy. Listen up everyone. We get a bit more publicity when one of the UBT members are UOTD in a project.

Pick a project you are in. Go to your 'Your Account', click 'add profile'. Add a few words about yourself if you want or anything relevent. Also it would be nice to add the details listed here....

http://forum.ukboincteam.com/viewtopic.php?t=339

to encourage new viewers to come and see us and hopefully join from there.

Finally (this really seems to help!) upload a small picture! Anything will do. I uploaded one of my old avatars 'cos I'm very shy really.

(If you've all ready got a profile up click 'view/edit profile', then 'edit profile'. Just adding a fullstop will upload a newer version. The newer profiles seem to get 'noticed' so it's worth doing.)

Oh yeah and even mosterly(?) importantly still - click 'OK' at the 'submit profile' section at the bottom!

Then do all the above for EVERY PROJECT you're in. Copy and paste is the easiest way.

I look forward to seeing more UBT'ers being UOTD's!

Ooh 'eck.

Someone's figured out how I got some many "UOTD" awards....!   :oops:

Still, wise words all the same.

regards,

Tim
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

The plebs are getting smart :lol:
UBT - PennyQ
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT - PennyQ »

Double congrats! :D  :thumbup: