What happened?

Section supporting all the various Climate Change projects: CPDN, CPDN Beta, Quake Catcher.
UBT - Chris Suddick
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

What happened?

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

Has there been a scoring adjustment or something? We (and everyone else by the look of it) seem to have just shot up for no readily apparent reason. About an extra 100K by the look of it.

Chris.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: What happened?

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Chris Suddick wrote:Has there been a scoring adjustment or something? We (and everyone else by the look of it) seem to have just shot up for no readily apparent reason. About an extra 100K by the look of it.

Chris.
Hi Chris,

Not quite sure what you mean here. Obviously you're talking about CPDN project.

The project stats site shows us at: 5,753,533.59

The stats site show our total as: 5,753,534

Our stats site shows us as: 5,753,533.59

and the latest CPDN credits graph shows:

EDIT: Since my post of this message, the graph does now show this huge increase, due to the recalibration of the credits earned per trickle.

Thanks to MikeMarsUK for the heads-up on this.

regards

Tim
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikeMarsUK
BOINCSynergy team member

Post by MikeMarsUK »

Credits per coupled model trickle have changed from 229 to 259.2 (i.e., number of timesteps 25920 / 100).  This change has been make retrospective.  

I gather this was to make the credits/hour from the coupled model more equal to the credit/hour from other projects.
UBT - Chris Suddick
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT - Chris Suddick »

It would seem that BBC CCE have done the same as well now. Another big increase has just hit our account.

Chris.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Chris Suddick wrote:It would seem that BBC CCE have done the same as well now. Another big increase has just hit our account.

Chris.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D