Temujin reaches team #1 spot in SAP

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
gregoryw
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Temujin reaches team #1 spot in SAP

Post by gregoryw »

I'd like to offer my congratulations to Temujin for speeding past me into the #1 spot in the team.  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

Congratulations   :lol:  :lol:
Swissnic

Post by Swissnic »

Go Temujin!!!   8)  8)  8)
Temujin

Re: Temujin reaches team #1 spot in SAP

Post by Temujin »

gregoryw wrote:I'd like to offer my congratulations to Temujin for speeding past me into the #1 spot in the team.  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:
sorry about that greg, you looked like you had SAP all to yourself.
Its easy for me what with all my machines but they're getting towards the end of their WUs now and will be going back to seti soon (some already have) so you'll be #1 again in no time.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Well done :wav:
gregoryw
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

Re: Temujin reaches team #1 spot in SAP

Post by gregoryw »

Temujin wrote:
gregoryw wrote:I'd like to offer my congratulations to Temujin for speeding past me into the #1 spot in the team.  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:  :hello1:
sorry about that greg, you looked like you had SAP all to yourself.
Its easy for me what with all my machines but they're getting towards the end of their WUs now and will be going back to seti soon (some already have) so you'll be #1 again in no time.
I'm sure that you'll be overtaking Pardeep into the #1 UK position before all of your machines are completely exhausted, though.