usernmae help...

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
binlala

usernmae help...

Post by binlala »

ok heres the deal my stats sig doesnt show all my boinc projects...problem is I used to be binlala username but I changed to Swansea_Stompers... and now simap shows up...but rosetta isnt there.... and I wasnt to start doing some other projects but I want them all to show up... how do I sort it ?  :?
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

make sure your user-name & email address on all projects are exactly the same and just wait for the CPID to re-align, can sometimes take a while, to help speed it along once you have checked everything is the same just download a WU and crunch it, that can often speed up the process
Darren

Post by Darren »

You have a different cpid on the rosetta project to your others.

Check you have used the same email address on that one then do an update from the client.
This has sync'd my cpid's in the past.

It does not matter what your user names are but the cpid's must match on all projects.