Virgin mobile

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
UBT - Halifax-lad

Virgin mobile

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Ordered a nice new shiny phone at 4:45pm yesterday (Sunday) from Virgin mobile

To my amazement 1-2 hrs later my phone had been dispatched and was beginning its journey to me.

Got a phone call today around 9am from the delivery guy to check I would be in for the next couple of hours as he was on route, by 11am the phone was with me.

How good is that for customer satisfaction.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Virgin mobile

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Ordered a nice new shiny phone at 4:45pm yesterday (Sunday) from Virgin mobile

To my amazement 1-2 hrs later my phone had been dispatched and was beginning its journey to me.

Got a phone call today around 9am from the delivery guy to check I would be in for the next couple of hours as he was on route, by 11am the phone was with me.

How good is that for customer satisfaction.
Hi David,

I guess you mean customer "service", as obviously, you are well satisfied with their response time...!

And of course they want your money ASAP  :D

regards,

Tim
UBT - Halifax-lad

Well its only pay & go and came with £35 air time already for free, so its going to be sometime before they get pennies off me  :lol:  :lol:
UBT-mark3346
Active UBT Contributor 15+ yrs

Post by UBT-mark3346 »

I have Virgin mobile and Broadband and never had a problem with either service. When my mobile was nicked  :twisted: a replacement was with me within 24 hours.  :D
UBT - Halifax-lad

I decided to go with them as my cable provider now owns Virgin mobile, so thought I would get in there now ease my self & my number over to Virgin and await whatever 4-play (quad-play) offers come out next year