SwissNic in the worldwide top 100 on Seasonal Attribution

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
gregoryw
Active UBT Contributor 10+ yrs

SwissNic in the worldwide top 100 on Seasonal Attribution

Post by gregoryw »

Congrats to SwissNic for bursting into the worldwide top 100 on Seasonal Attribution. The number of credits returned by him yesterday were the second highest in the world.

:wav:

Only a few days for the team to overtake SETI.Germany, and gain 2nd position worldwide.
UBT - JsF

Post by UBT - JsF »

Nice one SwissNic  :notworthy:
UBT - JohnR

Post by UBT - JohnR »

Yes Nic - a brilliant achievement and you only started crunching for the project on the 6th July - congrats :thumbup:
I gave you a  :wave: when you passed me.
gregoryw

Up another four places...

Post by gregoryw »

Well, SwissNic was at 99th position when I wrote that a little earlier. Now he's in 94th place. Looking at the clustering of scores, I wouldn't be surpised if that's the mid 80s by the end of the day...

Congrats again. It looks like you'll be taking my first place in the team from me sooner than I thought. :evil:
Temujin

Re: Up another four places...

Post by Temujin »

Well done Nic Image
Swissnic

Post by Swissnic »

Thanks chaps - just doing my bit...   :wink:

Gregory - it's all your fault by the way!  As you can see from my totals, I was a dedicated SETI cruncher since 1999, only crunching on other project when it was down...  But after your suggestion (and challenge), the SAP project has really caught my interest, and so I hope to see it through to the end!  I also want to catch you!!!   :twisted:
gregoryw

Congrats to JohnR for also breaking into the top 100

Post by gregoryw »

Another day, another UBT member in the worldwide top 100 on Seasonal Attribution. Congrats to UBT - JohnR, currently in 96th.

:wav:
gregoryw

Post by gregoryw »

SwissNic - Well, if we both continue at yesterday's rate then it looks like I'll only hold on to my lead for the next four months. Still, at least we'll be firmly in 2nd place by then (based upon RAC), or 1st place, if we continue at yesterday's rate. Since our RAC is still adapting to our newfound speed, I'm favouring the former. That is, if the project is still running in four months time, afterall, as you say, it was recently reported that SA has just about reached the halfway point.
UBT - JohnR

Post by UBT - JohnR »

Thanks gregoryw, I'll crunch as hard as I can ( not in the same league as you or swissnic ) until we are in second place. Then if any time is left this week Rosetta can have some work

The way you two are churning out the trickles that may be as early as Thursday  :D  :D