Banned Email Address

A section to chat about whatever takes your fancy about the team in general. For queries about the UBT Forum, please post a message here. Likewise, any suggestions for making the forum better...
m4rtyn

Banned Email Address

Post by m4rtyn »

Hi

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section. I Just Switched ISP, so as the email I regististered my UBT acc with is no longer valid I tried changing my old email to my Googlemail Address but the only response I could get was Email Address Banned. Is this the case with all Gmail addresses :?:  .
Joshrandom

Post by Joshrandom »

Hello m4rtyn,

I doubt that I can really help you, although I am sure that someone else here can, but I wonder if you could clarify whether your problem concerns changing the email address that you used to join this forum, or one of the many projects that you crunch for?
m4rtyn

Post by m4rtyn »

Joshrandom wrote:Hello m4rtyn,

I doubt that I can really help you, although I am sure that someone else here can, but I wonder if you could clarify whether your problem concerns changing the email address that you used to join this forum, or one of the many projects that you crunch for?
Hi Josh
           Thanks for the reply,I changed my email at all the projects via Boincstats a few weeks ago, no problems there. It's just here at UBT that complains the new email I'm trying to use is banned. I could just leave my old email on record here but then I would be unable to recieve emails from the team.
Darren

Post by Darren »

Hi m4rtyn,

If you PM me your new email address I'll take a look and see if it is banned or if something else is a miss.

Darren
m4rtyn

Post by m4rtyn »

Darren wrote:Hi m4rtyn,

If you PM me your new email address I'll take a look and see if it is banned or if something else is a miss.

Darren
Hi Darren
               Pm sent as requestrd, thanks for your help.
Darren

Post by Darren »

Hi,

you should be good to go.

Darren
m4rtyn

Post by m4rtyn »

Darren wrote:Hi,

you should be good to go.

Darren
Hi
    New email address registered with no problems, thanks Darren, very much appreciated.