New chart on BOINCStats

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

New chart on BOINCStats

Post by UBT - Mikee »

This is something I've been wanting since the start!

Trying to find out which projects had given credit in the preceeding 24 hours meant trawling through all the projects I had been doing throughout the week. Now there's a 24 hour pie chart near the bottom which makes it a lot easier.

http://www.boincstats.com/stats/boinc_t ... =bo&id=214
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Part of the ongoing improvement of BOINCstats
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

All charts on BOINCstats are replace by a new version that also implements caching. To accommodate this, the URLs for the charts are changed. If you link to the charts or show them on your site you need to change to the new charts, the old charts will stop to function next week
Tim this is one for you as I believe you link to the graphs so all your links will need to change
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:
All charts on BOINCstats are replace by a new version that also implements caching. To accommodate this, the URLs for the charts are changed. If you link to the charts or show them on your site you need to change to the new charts, the old charts will stop to function next week
Tim this is one for you as I believe you link to the graphs so all your links will need to change
Done !!

regards,

Tim