MILESTONE: 21 MILLION CREDITS (total, overall)

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

MILESTONE: 21 MILLION CREDITS (total, overall)

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

I could say that this is getting a bit monotonous - all these reports about how well we're doing etc.

Excepting of course that the more momentum we build up the more new members we will atract and this is proven in this case by this posting...

In just 7 days the Team has increased it's total BOINC credits by 1 MILLION to now stand at 21 MILLION.

I fully accept in part, that this is mainly due to a siginificant number of new members "crossing over" to our Team, bringing many CPDN credits with them and I respectfully acknowledge their significant additional contribution as a result.

Even so, with this many members generating this much credit for the projects, I am yet further in your debt with regards to the significant contribution this Team is now making towards each and every one of the research projects we are involved in.

Long may it continue and keep on crunching.

regards,

Tim
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

:wav:
UBT - GysmoSan

Post by UBT - GysmoSan »

Yay to the new peeps  8)

An Yay to the team  :wav:

Time to go check the leaders boards.