I'm in shock!

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
Semblar

I'm in shock!

Post by Semblar »

number one in the team for RAC on LHC - how did I manage that???

Dan

(hopefully the sig graphic will catch up soon :) )
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: I'm in shock!

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Semblar wrote:number one in the team for RAC on LHC - how did I manage that??? Dan (hopefully the sig graphic will catch up soon :) )
That's because you've been a VERY, VERY NAUGHTY BOY, and you've been crunching LHC WU's without any competition, coz you didn't tell everyone else that they had some WU's available and you kept them all for yourself... :D

On the other hand - WELL DONE...now, if there's some WU's available, time to switch a few PC's over....!

regards,

Tim
Semblar

Post by Semblar »

i didn't know myself - was away for a day with work and came back... I left LHC attached on the assumption that if work came in I'd do some.

I suppose you could call this the notification - it came around 15 minutes after I got back through the door at home!

edit - that's more like I expected... fifth now  :lol:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Semblar wrote:i didn't know myself - was away for a day with work and came back... I left LHC attached on the assumption that if work came in I'd do some.

I suppose you could call this the notification - it came around 15 minutes after I got back through the door at home!

edit - that's more like I expected... fifth now  :lol:

Well, at least you had your "15 minutes" of fame (respect: Andy Warhol) - I'm still languishing pretty low down on most of the projects - but then I do tend to "spread myself around" a bit depending on mood and which project needs a "push".

regards,

Tim
Semblar

Just to avoid being called a very very naughty boy again....

Post by Semblar »

LHC has workunits available again

Dan