Avoid the ASUS P5N-T Deluxe at all cost!

Having problems installing that new stick of memory? Found some great software or having issues with something? Or maybe want to chat about your PlayStation, X-Box, Nintendo, Sega, even your old Spectrum 48k....! Or maybe something you want to sell or acquire (computing related of course!). Let us know here...
NaRyan

Avoid the ASUS P5N-T Deluxe at all cost!

Post by NaRyan »

I got one, PLEASE DON'T GET ONE!
They are bugged to *£&%!!!

Read the ASUS forum and you will see why.

I have already contacted the retailer I bought it from to see about exchanging it for an EVGA 680i board.
Hopefully they say yes, as at the moment I have over £700 worth of poota I can do naff all with!
UBT - mickyb69

Post by UBT - mickyb69 »

PMSL good luck m8 ,Mind you the 1000W heater might be nice  :lol:
NaRyan

Post by NaRyan »

Yeah best not have that running on 27th Feb eh?

Least a the mo I can run Boinc projects ok.
But it still does hard lock (requires a power off at psu for a few mins to work again), every so often.

However watching DVD's, playing music, playing games, using the Internet, heck it even crashed when I ran notepad! is a no-no.

Got to say this ASUS board saddens me, as I have been a happy ASUS user for a long time, and have never had any problems with their other Motherboards (It's usualy MSI ones that hate me :P)

I'll just have to pray to the Quad God, that I can exchange this Motherboard, else I will have to wait untill May/June before I can get another one....
NaRyan

Post by NaRyan »

Well this kind of sums it up.
Sorry, this product is now discontinued and is no longer available for sale on the Idontadvertise website.
No where's ma replacement, grrrrrr!!!!
And grr stupid American spelling!
It's colour. *mutter*