450 members now crunching for the team

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

450 members now crunching for the team

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Above says it all really.

Good to have so many now "belonging".

Onwards to 500... and beyond !

regards and thanks,

Tim
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: 450 members now crunching for the team

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Timbo wrote:Above says it all really.

Good to have so many now "belonging".

Onwards to 500... and beyond !

regards and thanks,

Tim

Hell's teeth - just checked and in 6 days since the above message was posted, we've gained another 15 members... now 465 Team members

Hope they all join the forum....!

regards,

Tim
UBT - PiezPiedPy

Post by UBT - PiezPiedPy »

Not much but I've pulled us a new member :) ,have him online tomorrow and maybe another 2 or 3 if i can twist there arms 8)

Also I've just got Seti and the optimized client installed ready for the crunchathon, seems seti are havin a few server problems :(

Think I'll throw Rosetta on :roll:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

PiezPiedPy wrote:Not much but I've pulled us a new member :) ,have him online tomorrow and maybe another 2 or 3 if i can twist there arms 8)

Also I've just got Seti and the optimized client installed ready for the crunchathon, seems seti are havin a few server problems :(

Think I'll throw Rosetta on :roll:

Well done that man.

And we're now up to 479 members.....

Won't be long until:

- we have 500+ members,
- we have 15 million credits (some time tonight I think)
- we have 8 million SETI credits alone (possibly tomorrow)

Only trouble is: "AMD users" team is putting up a fight - we aren't catching up with them quite so fast now. But they do have 814 members, so, they can easily out-RAC us, just on member numbers...!

And XtremeSystems will pass us and take our 48th spot soon as well....

regards,

Tim
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

Tis true - I noticed that as well, but on a plus note...

We are still still catching up with United Kingdom, and Team CF seem to be going backwards (metaphorically anyway) - their recent RAC is down to around 12000 and dropping! We may never catch Overclockers but #2 UK team is definately within sight!
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

Temujin

Post by Temujin »

UBT - Timbo wrote:- we have 15 million credits (some time tonight I think)
We've done it ImageImage
Robert Boon

Post by Robert Boon »

Now at 494 team members!

I assume it is possible to discover who the 500th member is (when it occurs) and will they be accorded a special unique rank if they join this forum.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Robert Boon wrote:Now at 494 team members!

I assume it is possible to discover who the 500th member is (when it occurs) and will they be accorded a special unique rank if they join this forum.

That might be tricky - seeing as we have members joining at all times on over 20 projects.....!

And I don't think the exact time of joining a particular project is stored anywhere.....!

Hopefully, when we get to the magic 500, then only one person will join on that day so it will be easier to spot them...!

Will be a magic moment all the same !!

Now, I might be able to rustle up a prize for the 100th forum member to sign up. But then no-one who reads this will join before then as they'll all be waiting for others to join so they'll wait so they get the prize....!

So, no prize for the 100th member - but maybe we'll do "prizes" for those who join up between now and then - but I'm not say what they'll win or at which number(s) the prize(s) might be given.

regards,

Tim
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

I dunno - I go away for a week and we get up to 521 registered users! Ain't complaining - onwards and upwards! :hello1:
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image