Will we get to Number 1

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Will we get to Number 1

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Quick poll just to see if people think we will get to Number 1 over this week on SETI.

Poll closes in 2 days automatically

PS Only really done this to show off the poll features :lol:  :lol: , don't forget you can null vote if you don't want to vote but still wish to see the result every time you come to look at the result
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Will we get to Number 1

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi David,

Well, we're 2.5 million SETI credits behind Lookers (UK SETI #1) at present.

So, in 7 days of crunching, we'd need to out-credit them by 357,000 credits per day - that's 14,875 per HOUR.

So far, we're only gaining on them by about 30,000 per day.

Even so, the whole point of the Crunchathon was to generate some higher than normal levels of SETI credits so we can at least make up some of the difference and so that we are within "striking distance".

Current trends of credits show we'll overtake around 10th July.

And as the Team 2nd birthday is 23rd June, so if we can make the overtaking date much closer to the birthday, then that's the pressie I'd like....(other than Sarah-Jane of course!)

regards,

Tim
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Don't worry was only gauging peoples opinions, plus the fact I just wanted to start a poll just to show it off now it has been modded :lol:

At least the week will push the team closer to that target
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:Don't worry was only gauging peoples opinions, plus the fact I just wanted to start a poll just to show it off now it has been modded :lol:
And very luuvverly it looks too....!

regards,

Tim