UBT - Simon

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
RodEllery

UBT - Simon

Post by RodEllery »

Well done Simon in (I think) breaking the team record in consecutive UOTD's on one project (now standing at 7 days).   I had 5 days BURPing earlier this year, Mikee has had a few three day runs, (and the Frog had a couple of good runs on the Belgian Beer (Ooooh! Matron!)).

Well done!
UBT - Rick Horn

Re: UBT - Simon

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

RodEllery wrote:Well done Simon in (I think) breaking the team record in consecutive UOTD's on one project (now standing at 7 days).   I had 5 days BURPing earlier this year, Mikee has had a few three day runs, (and the Frog had a couple of good runs on the Belgian Beer (Ooooh! Matron!)).

Well done!
I don`t think this will count as 7 separate UotDs, as the myboinc admins will only consider it as 1 entry. Some projects do not change their UotD daily, e.g. ABC Beta has not changed for several weeks. You say that you had a run of 5 consecutive Burps, but there is only 1 Burp Uotd on your sig.

Regards, Rick.
Rockinfroggi

Re: UBT - Simon

Post by Rockinfroggi »

UBT - Rick Horn wrote:
RodEllery wrote:Well done Simon in (I think) breaking the team record in consecutive UOTD's on one project (now standing at 7 days).   I had 5 days BURPing earlier this year, Mikee has had a few three day runs, (and the Frog had a couple of good runs on the Belgian Beer (Ooooh! Matron!)).

Well done!
You say that you had a run of 5 consecutive Burps, but there is only 1 Burp Uotd on your sig.

Regards, Rick.

Yeah, but boy did he feel better after them :?

Wind in the Pillows
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

I`ve noticed a couple of times, someone has got a double with Belgian Beer and BURP. It always makes me smile.  :D
UBT - Simon

Post by UBT - Simon »

heh typical i get uotd while not being able to crunch. :)

Anyway thanks guys for the congrats