Milestone: UBT now has 16 MILLION Credits

Team milestones, Badges from projects, congratulations to members regarding personal achievements (such as User Of The Day project awards, or reaching specific targets). Also topics about GRC (Gridcoin) rewards.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Milestone: UBT now has 16 MILLION Credits

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Well done everybody.   :thumbright:

16 MILLION Credits. Wow....!

But we still have some serious competition on our hands - we're catching up with "UNIITED KINGDOM" quite nicely now, but "AMD Users" are fighting back. We'll still pass them, but it'll take a little longer...!

BTW: The last million credits took us about 10 days - so our actual Team RAC is approx. 100,000 per day acrosss all the projects.

Sadly, not all of our 500 members are actually contributing to this -  there's quite a few who haven't returned any credits at all recently, so I'm going to be "cracking the whip" soon to try and get these people to come back on board and re-start crunching for us.

After all, we can just leave it to the few to keep the Team flag flying can we...?

regards,

Tim
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Yeah World Domination is increasing :wav:
Semblar

Post by Semblar »

What happened with United Kingdom's climate prediction score - it's down over a million! Is that what happens when somebody leaves the team, or is it something else?

I'm aiming for my own first milestone... 10k of credits... at current rates, maybe 9 days :)
UBT - Halifax-lad

On any CPDN project when someone leaves, the credits they put in to the team go with them, all other projects don't do this just the CPDN ones
Semblar

Post by Semblar »

cheers for the info - and congrats on post 500 :wav:
UBT - Halifax-lad

502 now :lol: :lol:

Hopefully a vew more big crunchers there will drop out and make it easier for us to kick there butts :!: