unwanted screensaver

Get physical with some of these projects? Asteroids, Cosmology, Einstein, LHC, MilkyWay, Test4Theory,
UBT - Rick Horn

unwanted screensaver

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Just got a new computer and I`ve forgotten how to disable the screensaver. Can anyone help please?
UBT - Halifax-lad

Re: unwanted screensaver

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

UBT - Rick Horn wrote:Just got a new computer and I`ve forgotten how to disable the screensaver. Can anyone help please?
If its Windows just right click on desktop, properties then move over to screensaver tab alter it to none there
UBT - Rick Horn

Re: unwanted screensaver

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

UBT - Halifax--lad wrote:
UBT - Rick Horn wrote:Just got a new computer and I`ve forgotten how to disable the screensaver. Can anyone help please?
If its Windows just right click on desktop, properties then move over to screensaver tab alter it to none there

Thanks David, that did the trick nicely.

Regards, Rick.
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

I've switched the screensaver back on (sad git, I know!) But I switched it off when I was only doing four projects, now I'm doing fourteen, so I'm curious about the other ten graphics! :oops:

I'll get fed up with it and turn it off, eventually! :lol:  :lol:
Naon

Post by Naon »

If you go into the 'view' option and click 'simple view' a smaller screen comes with all your projects on you will see if graphic's are avalible for the project. If you click on the black BOINC screen in the window the graphic launches for that project.
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

I used the 'Show Graphics' button in 'Advanced View', but like 'Simple View' you can only look at the graphics for the project that is running. Switching the screensaver on means a new graphic everytime I peek round the door at the 'puter! :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: