Pending credit @ Einstein

Get physical with some of these projects? Asteroids, Cosmology, Einstein, LHC, MilkyWay, Test4Theory,
UBT - PaulC

Pending credit @ Einstein

Post by UBT - PaulC »

I seem to have a growing list of credits pending @ Einstein. Anyone else been waiting more than 5 days for credit to be given.

Just want to make sure it aint me before I email them about it.

Paul.
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

It can take a while to get in any credits due to you, I would leave it a few more days yet as it is quite normal
UBT - Halifax-lad

Post by UBT - Halifax-lad »

Just looked at your pending credits, before your credit is granted it must reach a quorum of 3, so far 2 results have been sent in once the 3rd is sent in credit will be granted.

Could be that someone somewhere has a massive cache full of work or is on multiple projects, so its just a waiting game
UBT - Knightlight

Re: Pending credit @ Einstein

Post by UBT - Knightlight »

UBT - PaulC wrote:I seem to have a growing list of credits pending @ Einstein. Anyone else been waiting more than 5 days for credit to be given.

Just want to make sure it aint me before I email them about it.

Paul.
Yes I've been waiting for some time for one of mine.
Here is one I completed on the 12th June http://einstein.phys.uwm.edu/workunit.php?wuid=33942536

Three people have downloaded the other packet to process but as of yet no one completed it.

I've got another one I reported a couple of hours after that one, thats still yet to be completed by someone else.

Things like this will always happen. Eventually you will get credit for it. I've got 24 pending since 12th June.
UBT - Rick Horn

Post by UBT - Rick Horn »

Einstein has always been slow in this respect. I once had a WU where the deadline had expired 3 days ago, but was still pending!