Invitation codes for NEW projects?

Anything "BOINC" specific can be commented on here...such as Project news and announcements etc. Also: any problems with BOINC or maybe you have found something interesting, tell us about it. Chat about the various 3rd party client applications used for some of the projects such as optimised clients.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Invitation codes for NEW projects?

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Hi all,

If any BOINC project admins are reading this, then please feel free to register on the UK BOINC Team forum, and if you want, please feel free to advise me of any "invitation codes" that we can make available to our own Team forum members.

These can then be distributed privately, or via our forum, at your choice.

We have over 1,000 members and as such we can help you to get up and running quickly and efficiently, as most of our forum members are experienced at crunching for multiple projects, esp. those that are in Alpha or Beta stage.

regards,

Tim
Last edited by UBT - Timbo on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ram Raider

Post by Ram Raider »

In particular we would love to help on Hydrogen@Home.

I think that's the only alpha project where we don't have a presence currently.
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

Ram Raider wrote:In particular we would love to help on Hydrogen@Home.

I think that's the only alpha project where we don't have a presence currently.
Check this thread....!

http://forum.ukboincteam.com/viewtopic. ... highlight=

regards

Tim
melter65
Active UBT Contributor

Post by melter65 »

Thanks for this, Timbo. I've tried to join a few of the projects in the 'New Projects' thread only to find the 'Project closed' or 'Attachments by Invite Only' message.

I hope a lot of project admins read this and let more newer UBT peeps join up! :D