Awful tragedy

Add links or just chat about things you've found elsewhere on the web...or just add a "plug" for a local event happening near you...!
UBT - BHCJackie

Awful tragedy

Post by UBT - BHCJackie »

I hate to do this to you but I wanted to share this sad tragedy.

The usual warnings hold true. If you're squeamish don't look. If you are eating you may want to look at this another time. Govern yourself accordingly.

A police officer sent this to a friend of mine. It is not for the faint of heart. If you have a weak stomach, then don't look at the URL. It is a picture of the demise of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of the bystanders is why I believe this is real.

Awful tragedy
UBT - Mikee
Marvin the Dalek

Post by UBT - Mikee »

OK - I'm sick like the rest of you!
Follow us on Twitter... http://twitter.com/UKBOINCTeam

Image Image

UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Re: Awful tragedy

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - BHCJackie wrote:I hate to do this to you but I wanted to share this sad tragedy.

The usual warnings hold true. If you're squeamish don't look. If you are eating you may want to look at this another time. Govern yourself accordingly.

A police officer sent this to a friend of mine. It is not for the faint of heart. If you have a weak stomach, then don't look at the URL. It is a picture of the demise of a suicide jumper taken shortly after he landed. It shows him with his insides now on the outside. You will see the look of horror on the faces of the bystanders. The faces of the bystanders is why I believe this is real.

Awful tragedy
Please extend sincere UBT sympathies to the family involved.

This is not a good time for this type of event to happen - spring is almost upon us, the daffodils are out, and the cherry blossom is starting to bloom.

And for this to have taken place at this time, is as you say awful.

Can anyone say what the motivation was? - were they in debt? did they suffer on the stock market?

Let us know and we can perhaps start a fund-raising campaign for their dependants.

regards,

Tim
UBT - PaulT

Post by UBT - PaulT »

The family look SHELL SHOCKED :lol:
UBT - Timbo
UBT Forum Admin

Post by UBT - Timbo »

UBT - PaulT wrote:The family look SHELL SHOCKED :lol:
Eggsactly my thoughts as well.

regards,

Tim